PDA

View Full Version : Inquisitor spells borking encounters

Kadurm
02-12-2005, 08:15 PM
<DIV>Last night while hunting in TS, myself and Toralu were having a problem with encounters automatically breaking and not giving exp or rewards...this happend more or less 5 times in a row. Mentioned something about it in the test chat and was told that the spell Mark of Pawns was causing that. Tried the next few encounters without that spell being cast and low and behold, exp and loot drops again. Not positive if it only happened on the times that MoP was resisted or anytime it was used..as soon as we got past the broken encounter issue, we just pressed on without it. Might want to look into this as this is a main debuff used by us of the darker faith.:smileytongue:</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Cimee</DIV>

C
02-13-2005, 08:53 PM
<DIV>Thanks, Cimee.  We were having a separate issue with encounters breaking in TS, but we'll double check your suggested cause.</DIV>

Linolil
02-14-2005, 06:53 AM
<blockquote><hr>Cao wrote:<DIV>Thanks, Cimee. We were having a separate issue with encounters breaking in TS, but we'll double check your suggested cause.</div><hr></blockquote>I can confirm, as a cleric, that Mark of Pawns breaks encounters in Stormhold. We used twice, the second time to confirm that it would break the encounter. Those two times were the only times that we saw an encounter break.

Yokozuna
02-14-2005, 08:54 PM
<DIV>I had the same problem with that spell fighting owlbears in Nek</DIV>