PDA

View Full Version : Erollisi Day Quest

BardicOne
02-12-2005, 03:20 PM
<DIV>I just finished the quest on the Qeynos side.  I must say that it was rather simple, but I did like the simple storyline.  And the reward is something I think is great!  The stats arn't great but I like how it has a unique graphic and give the character a particle effect.  More quest items like this would be awesome!  But I have to say my favorite part about the item is the ability to switch it from an equipable to something storable on your house wall as a decoration!  This is a really neat thing and I hope this was just a test to allow future items to be able to do this.  Maybe crafted and quested weapons so we can keep and display our 'old faithful' weapons.  Props on this quest guys!</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>*Edit for spelling (not so great at 2:20 in the morning)</DIV><p>Message Edited by BardicOne on <span class=date_text>02-12-2005</span> <span class=time_text>02:22 AM</span>

Jon
02-12-2005, 06:06 PM
The text from the questgiver for Qeynos has a repeated word when the item is rewarded. He says "enough to make another another" Also, I could not mount the item in my home in any way that showed that it was a heart. It always mounted with half of the heart stuck in whatever place I was attempting to mount it.Also, the "use item" option after it was mounted appeared to do nothing.