PDA

View Full Version : are you having fun?

tesarei
02-12-2005, 05:10 AM
<DIV>ok i want to start by saying i realy like the prople i play with in eq 2</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>that being said i thing there are some issues that need to be addressed</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>group vs solo i know this has been beat to death but </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>the whole group mobs can't be taken out by solo players is innane. basicly it means some guy in a suit and tie (or gal ) in a office some where decides what content i can or should be able to access depedent on if i have a group or not. The group monsters are buffed up tons just cause they have the "group" tag. this is probably the bigest thing I dont like in eq2 think it should be abolished. I know its not going to happen but still its a dumb idea</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>if you are going to have  group  and solo content make most of the group content in dungeons.</DIV> <DIV>outdore zones should have a lot more solo content. as it is 90% of all the mobs in outdor zones seam to have the group tag.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>quests make them have a great amout of background make them fun to do. dont make them so hard that there not fun to do.  i<FONT color=#66ff00> like the ability to knock the tasks out on my own  or with a group of friends,  as it is now a lot of the quests can only be done if you have a well ballenced group working in concert.  this means every one has to have the same quests.  if these could be done mor or less solo play then this woould be a improvement</FONT></DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>mobs that you have to have for quests dont make them rare or ultra rare this forces you to camp camp camp to get the quest done by the time you done with this you never want to do it again. yet the next quest repeats this pattern i hate it i hate ot i hate it.</DIV> <DIV>did i mention i hate it?   (spend 3 or more days on a 20 min time for a mob kill the place holder ans sit there cuse you have to or some one will come and take it while your gon)  insterad make the mob pop up almost every time. sure make the uber item he might drop realy rare but the quest mob or a yem you need from him should not be somting you have to sell you soul and that of all your family members to get. cptn hess is a good example. i still havent killed him and i have been camping the spot off and on since i got the quest back when i was lvl 20 im now 31 and its been over a month</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>i realy think you need to look at these sugestions i know that as of right now the only reson i am still playing eq2 is because of my friends here. </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>while eq2 is stunning graphicly  game play is not as good as it was in eq1 and is not as fun as it is in wow</DIV> <DIV>i think this could be changed. but it will take dedication on soe's part </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>while i think the 2 city system takes away from imersion its to late to do anything about that i hope soe looks out at what other companys are doing sucsefully and what is not working both in there own system and ohers and uses this to improve the game</DIV> <P>Message Edited by tesarei on <SPAN class=date_text>02-14-2005</SPAN><SPAN class=time_text>06:09 AM</SPAN></P><p>Message Edited by tesarei on <span class=date_text>02-14-2005</span> <span class=time_text>06:09 AM</span>

tesarei
02-14-2005, 07:11 PM
<DIV>Again i started this post because i would like to see what others think are problem areas that could be improved to make this a better game.  If you see somthing you think needs to be addressed please post. again hopfully this will all be positive critisisum so that the developers can improve eq and make it a better game.</DIV>