PDA

View Full Version : - Varski, Part III still not working for me

Lancealittle
02-11-2005, 06:28 PM
<DIV>This is from the patch notes </DIV> <DIV><FONT color=#ffff99>- Varski, Part III can now be completed and the appropriate rewards will be given.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT color=#ffff99></FONT> </DIV> <DIV>When the patch hit I still had Varski, Part IV. I figured that was the issue, so I went and finished that. I was able to finish that one, but part 3 is still in my log and no dialogue choices with Varski anymore. </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Some other quests I have that are not working:</DIV> <DIV>(These are all probably on the list, but I just verified they are not working so I figured I'd make sure)</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Kouryick the Traitor: The quest starts if you visit Captain Rillian before returning to Kouryick in the 'Kouryick's missing cargo' after killing the pirates. Rillian asks you to go talk to Kouryick, but the only thing you can say to Kouryick is 'OK'. </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Skull of Hate: Each step is meant to be done in order, but you get all steps showing at once and they can be done in any order.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Kleron's Ring: The last step asks me to find something hidden in a rare harvest stone. I was thinking it was like the other quests and I would need to harvest rocks till I got the update, but no 'you did not find any quest items' message happens while harvesting. If it means that I need to find a rare resource, then the quest is a bit hard for a non-herritage quest. I have found a Palladium in the time I've been searching, and someone else found an rough jasper and neither one of us got an update.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>That's it for now. If anyone else can verify that a quest is not working on test maybe they can post it here to make sure the quests are on their 'to do' list.</DIV>