PDA

View Full Version : Guild Window issues

Linolil
02-03-2005, 07:15 AM
I have run into two bugs with the guild window today.[1] When I select "[] Show online only" it shows no one online, inspite of the fact that it shows many people online when I unselect that option and the guild chat channel is full.[2] I am no longer a patron in the guild, yet my Patron check box is still selected. That check box option should really be grayed out for anyone who is not an officer and has no authority to modify one's status.

Reebwen
02-03-2005, 09:27 AM
I have also ran into a problem with the show online. When I have it checked it does not seem to refresh because if more people log on they won't show up until I refresh the show online button myself.

Agathorn
02-03-2005, 07:57 PM
The guild window is very bad about refreshing. It will often say X amount of people are online when in fact Y amount are online. It will often say someone is of X level when in fact they are of Y level. Even classes are wrong sometimes.

Kwoung
02-03-2005, 10:37 PM
<DIV>I generally find that if I click the show online box and it goes blank, it is because I had scrolled down in the list before checking the box. If you scroll back up, you can actually see the list. Odd that it makes you do that though.</DIV>

BardicOne
02-04-2005, 02:23 AM
<DIV>I have noticed the same thing as Kwoung.  When I check the online only box the screen will appear blank, but in fact I happened to have someone selected that was further down the list than the front page and I need to scroll up.  As to the patron box being checked but you're not a patron, check to see the guild person who was currently highlighted.  That check box is there to update peoples patron status.  I wish that box would only appear to people of officer status who can change the patron status of a person.</DIV>

Linolil
02-04-2005, 06:09 AM
<blockquote><hr>BardicOne wrote:<DIV>I have noticed the same thing as Kwoung. When I check the online only box the screen will appear blank, but in fact I happened to have someone selected that was further down the list than the front page and I need to scroll up. As to the patron box being checked but you're not a patron, check to see the guild person who was currently highlighted. That check box is there to update peoples patron status. I wish that box would only appear to people of officer status who can change the patron status of a person.</div><hr></blockquote>You got it. I had a Patron selected, which is why it appeared checked. That is definately counterintuitive to me and unneeded as there is a large "P" in the listing of patrons. Please gray it out.I also confirmed that the lack of members being listed was a scroll bar issue. Easily duplicated.