PDA

View Full Version : Don't know where to put this but my char just got deleted.

system err
02-03-2006, 06:57 AM
<div>I was playing one of my alts, Shalkazar, a lvl 10 necromancer. I use call freeport to get back to town, while zoning it just stops so i click on Exit. When i relog he is gone. Is there a way to get him back?</div>

your savior
02-03-2006, 07:06 AM
Better /petition it.<div></div>

Dasein
02-03-2006, 07:12 AM
<div></div>If there's issues with the login server, your character might not show up. It's not unusual for it to happen when there's lots of patches and such being released. If it doesn't come back once the servers are stable again, then I'd contact customer service.

Kenazeer
02-03-2006, 07:23 PM
<div></div><blockquote><hr>system error wrote:<div>I was playing one of my alts, Shalkazar, a lvl 10 necromancer. I use call freeport to get back to town, while zoning it just stops so i click on Exit. When i relog he is gone. Is there a way to get him back?</div><hr></blockquote><p>If he is missing from the drop down character select try using the character select screen. Have seen this bugged multiple times where only some of my characters showed in drop down but they were all there on the screen. Hope this is it and you really didnt lose it.</p><p> </p>

Fraenhawk
02-03-2006, 08:04 PM
<div></div><blockquote><hr>Caswydian wrote:<div></div>If there's issues with the login server, your character might not show up. It's not unusual for it to happen when there's lots of patches and such being released. If it doesn't come back once the servers are stable again, then I'd contact customer service.<hr></blockquote>Yep, I've definitely had this issue before even on the live side. Get stuck with a character go back to character select and only 2 of 6 (or some random number of) characters show up to choose from as if they were deleted. Never actually lost one though, just waited until everything was stable again and no later than the next day all characters were showing again.