PDA

View Full Version : New Tabbed chat windows - good, but a couple minor issues :)

Teldir
01-28-2005, 09:26 PM
<DIV>Wow, lots of new things to check out in test today.  But I wanted to comment on the new Tabbed Chat window capability.  I like the idea, but I had a couple issues with how it works (maybe its intended, but maybe its not).</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I was able to drag an existing chatwin into another without trouble, but when doing so, it:</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>1) The label on the new tab is set to what seems to be a random label.  "Tab 14" for example, rather than maintaining the chat window label for use in the new tab.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>2)  reset all my chat filters on the defaults (all on except channels).</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Personally, I'd like to see the tab label maintained from the chat window label, and also see the chat filters maintained.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Anyone else feel the same?</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Havent checked out all the other new features, but will at some point.  Nice job! </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>--Teldir</DIV><p>Message Edited by Teldir on <span class=date_text>01-28-2005</span> <span class=time_text>10:27 AM</span>

Ellya
01-29-2005, 11:02 AM
<DIV>I love the tabbed chat window but i have a few suggestions.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <OL> <LI>a way to asign an audible alert when a tab receives text</LI> <LI>a way to asign a default channel per tab</LI></OL> <P> </P> <P>This has nothing to do with the tabbed chat but it is chat related. Please add an EQ style Hits mod(Full/Abrev/Number only)Filter for Melee/spells.</P> <P> </P> <P>thanks</P>