PDA

View Full Version : Questions about the 01/27/05 Patch

Anzak
01-28-2005, 09:25 PM
- New heritage quests: Golden Efreeti Boots and the Crown of King Tranix!While I'm not very knowledgable on EQ1 items, I was just wondering if this meant to be the Crown of King Tormax or is this something else?- "The Rumbler Caves" is intended for groups in their mid-20s.Possible location of the Windstalker Rumbler?- Qeynos tradeskill zones now have music in them.Not so much of a question here but more of a comment. While until I hear it I can't judge I would say this is a bad idea since when I craft I do about 85% based on responces to the audio cues so this may make that more difficult.

Jedite
01-28-2005, 09:32 PM
<DIV>That crown is a drop from a named Fire Giant in SOLB back in eq1</DIV>

Anzak
01-28-2005, 10:41 PM
Ah there is the problem I didn't start playing EQ1 until LoY and was forced to level fast to group with my friends so I out leveled Most of that content without ever getting to see it which is a bit depressing. Thanks of the info.

Kwoung
01-29-2005, 12:11 AM
<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> Anzak wrote:<BR>Ah there is the problem I didn't start playing EQ1 until LoY and was forced to level fast to group with my friends so I out leveled Most of that content without ever getting to see it which is a bit depressing. Thanks of the info.<BR> <HR> </BLOCKQUOTE>All(?) the Heritage items are from the original release of EQ I believe and at least one hasn't even existed for years... none that I have seen come from the later additions to the game.