PDA

View Full Version : Question about patch notes

Sartan_Imperi
01-28-2005, 10:22 AM
<P>From the update notes </P> <P><STRONG>- The current and total status columns in the society UI have been combined into a single "Status"' column. </STRONG></P> <P> </P> <P>I may be stretching here, but please tell me that this fix means that the UI for guild status is being fixed as well. Sincerely </P> <P> </P> <P>Frustrated Guild Leader, </P> <P>Sartan</P><p>Message Edited by Sartan_Imperium on <span class=date_text>01-27-2005</span> <span class=time_text>09:22 PM</span>

Orchi
01-28-2005, 10:55 AM
<DIV>I was wondering the same thing.  /bug'd this over and over and over and even submitted a lenghty feedback about this bug and others dealing with the guild UI.  </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV>

Jiggers
01-28-2005, 01:02 PM
<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> Sartan_Imperium wrote:<BR> <P>From the update notes </P> <P><STRONG>- The current and total status columns in the society UI have been combined into a single "Status"' column. </STRONG></P> <P> </P> <P>I may be stretching here, but please tell me that this fix means that the UI for guild status is being fixed as well. Sincerely </P> <P> </P> <P>Frustrated Guild Leader, </P> <P>Sartan</P> <P>Message Edited by Sartan_Imperium on <SPAN class=date_text>01-27-2005</SPAN> <SPAN class=time_text>09:22 PM</SPAN><BR> <HR> </BLOCKQUOTE><BR> <P>hi sartan. if you have a question about a specific patch note on the test server you can ask on the test server forum.  this feedback forum is intended for testers to give feedback on patches as they occur on test and it makes for some hard reading when dev's (and other testers) can't find which bugs have been reported, which still need more testing, etc.  i understand your frustration about certain bugs persisting despite multiple /bug reports, but keeping the posts in this forum on track can only expeditate the process with which they are found.  </P> <P>having said that. . .yes, guild UI is now reporting member status. :smileyhappy:</FONT></P> <P>(jigs)</FONT></P>

Sartan_Imperi
01-28-2005, 04:14 PM
<DIV>Thanks for the info.  Great news and greatly appreciated.  </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I posted it here because it was directed at the devs for clarification on the language used in the patch notes.  Had it been a question for the tester community, I would have placed it in the very forum you suggested.  I know the devs read this board and seriously doubt they ever venture into the other.   I have just been asking this question over and over since the last big patch in every forum I could and was beginning to get very frustrated. </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Thanks again for answering. </DIV>