PDA

View Full Version : glaring oversight with shared banking?


Mordok91
01-26-2005, 05:56 AM
<DIV>The four shared slots work fine obviously, but why can't all characters that are citizens of the same town have access to each others coin as well? It just makes everything a big hassle if you sell everything on one character and need to give money to another for some reason... There are ways around it, but it's pretty annoying having to switch chars to buy stuff for alts all the time when there's no real reason we shouldn't have access to all the coin on all the characters...</DIV>

ProtoDe
01-27-2005, 10:42 PM
<DIV>I don't believe it's an oversight.  I believe it's a blatant intentional omission.  </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Just like the fact that there's no way to make change other than buying something from a vendor.  Drop a gold coin on the silver stack in the bank and it automatically goes to the gold stack.  Auto-Change-Up is nice but give me a button for that - let me make change to be able to give a friend or guildmate a specific amount of coin please?</DIV> <DIV> </DIV>

Saev
01-29-2005, 12:37 AM
<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> ProtoDewd wrote:<BR> <DIV>I don't believe it's an oversight.  I believe it's a blatant intentional omission.  </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV><STRONG>Just like the fact that there's no way to make change other than buying something from a vendor.  Drop a gold coin on the silver stack in the bank and it automatically goes to the gold stack.  Auto-Change-Up is nice but give me a button for that - let me make change to be able to give a friend or guildmate a specific amount of coin please?</STRONG></DIV> <DIV> </DIV><BR> <HR> </BLOCKQUOTE>Fixed with today's test server patch.<BR>

SemaJyn
01-29-2005, 01:24 AM
<DIV>You can also type:</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>/bank_withdraw 100</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>In order to withdraw 1 silver, or</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>/bank_withdraw 10238</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>In order to withdraw 1 gold, 2 silver, 38 copper.</DIV>

aeio
01-29-2005, 01:32 AM
I don't believe it to be an intentional ommission. I have feedbacked it a few times. I tend to believe it i s a technical issue that will eventually be resolved.

Breed
01-29-2005, 01:37 AM
I read, somewhere, that they did intend to implement shared cash too. I could be wrong, but if you really wanted to you could check it out with some searches and whatnot.

Miral
01-29-2005, 03:50 AM
<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> SemaJynot wrote:<BR> <DIV>You can also type:</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>/bank_withdraw 100</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>In order to withdraw 1 silver, or</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>/bank_withdraw 10238</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>In order to withdraw 1 gold, 2 silver, 38 copper.</DIV><BR> <HR> </BLOCKQUOTE><BR> god where do you people find all these obscure commands lol...

SemaJyn
01-29-2005, 05:56 AM
<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> Miral wrote:<BR><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> SemaJynot wrote:<BR> <DIV>You can also type:</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>/bank_withdraw 100</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>In order to withdraw 1 silver, or</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>/bank_withdraw 10238</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>In order to withdraw 1 gold, 2 silver, 38 copper.</DIV><BR> <HR> </BLOCKQUOTE><BR> god where do you people find all these obscure commands lol...<BR> <HR> </BLOCKQUOTE><BR> Hehe, I actually found it on these boards <img src="/smilies/3b63d1616c5dfcf29f8a7a031aaa7cad.gif" border="0" alt="SMILEY" />