PDA

View Full Version : experience Issue and bug with house item

Desco
01-24-2005, 05:51 AM
<DIV> <DIV>id like to say that the experience for artisans makin stuff isnt workin properly .. For certain people it works fine u get 4% for makin first time items but others u get 1% at most for making anything at any lvl. also around x-mas the exp bonus modifier didnt work on the 2nd day for some and others it did .. there might be something wrong with ur exp modifying codes ... please check into this. </DIV> <DIV>Also the chandaliers that u make between 11 and 20 u cant pick up in ur room after u place them.</DIV></DIV>

CerraWhisperwind
01-24-2005, 06:49 AM
Just to clarify, is this on test or on live?

Desco
01-25-2005, 01:58 AM
<DIV>im from a live server ... arent u guys having same issue on test though? my experience is suckin for tradeskills at 20+ not near as much fun as it was before when i got exp bonus for making a new item i havent made before.  Please dont yell at me for posting here .. no one listens to anything said anywhere else about this sorta stuff. </DIV>

Neobrando131
01-25-2005, 02:18 AM
<DIV>I would be sure and check out if its the same way on the Test Server first because they may have already changed this and it will be addressed in a future update.  </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Lots of ppl complain without checking facts first ... gives devs a huge headache.  They don't hate us or don't listen to us, its just that there is limited time in a working day.</DIV>