PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions on Game progression

Baldar
01-20-2005, 03:10 AM
<DIV>Sorry if there is a thread for this somewhere. Search function still to overtaxed and I am not browsing thousands of threads.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Also, if this is not the correct forum, please move to correct forum.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>These are basically my some of my suggestions to keep the game new and exciting. I know SOE will be doing frequent patches and updates as well as the adventure packs and expansions which I am glad to hear. I have station access so not worried about the costs of the adventure packs.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I would however like to see the zones grow dynamically as well as new zones being introduced. Those unfinished buildings and beginning construction projects I would really like to see become completed works with the first expansion. Like whatever those guys are building on the docks of Qeynos harbor. I'm not sure what it is other than a ramp at this point. As new things are discovered and more people move into the cities and villages, expand them. Add new buildings. Add new NPC's. Add new quests. I know the last 2 of these will occur, but I would like to see the world grow as things are rebuilt and rediscovered. </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Make even gray quests available to higher level players. Experience and treasure should not be received, but a quest credit in the journal would be nice. I know most are doable, but I've heard some quest receive no quest credit, or you can't even get the quest if it's starts with an item dropped from a gray mob.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>More solo content. Don't get me wrong. EQ2 is more much more enjoyable as a solo player than EQ1 so far. My highest toon is 18 and I see on the websites that solo quests and content spreads more and more thin. Sure it's an MMORPG, but it was marketted towards solo and single group play. Guild content is great, but status points spendable by the solo player at the same vendors would be nice addition.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>As expansions come out, I hope different starting zones and more cities become available. Even if it's part of the storyline that the cities are being rebuilt after the shattering. eg. After exploring the torn lands of the rediscovered Faydwer, a collapsed cave is found leading to the city of Kaladim, where the remaining population have lived.  And in the expansion after that, the main entrance can be rebuilt.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Just my 2 cp and I'm sure others have more ideas.</DIV>