PDA

View Full Version : Too funny...

Kwoung
01-15-2005, 07:53 AM
<DIV>They gave up trying to make this forum work and had to try elsewhere to get actual feedback. Is there even a reason for this forums existance now?</DIV>

Evadne
01-15-2005, 08:52 AM
Elsewhere?

Kwoung
01-15-2005, 09:03 AM
<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> Evadne wrote:<BR>Elsewhere?<BR> <HR> </BLOCKQUOTE> <P>The <A href="http://eqiiforums.station.sony.com/eq2/board/message?board.id=testdev&message.id=55" target=_blank><STRONG><FONT color=#ffcc33>Tester Feedback: January 14, 2005</FONT></STRONG></A>  thread in the moderated Dev Request forum. And love their forum announcement: <STRONG><FONT color=#ff0000 size=3>Off-topic responses will be deleted.</FONT></STRONG></P>

Scrav
01-16-2005, 10:29 AM
The reason for this forums existance is so that testers can raise topics with issues on the test server. They can't do that in the Dev Request forum as not everything will be covered by the dev topics. It's a shame so many people can't read big bolded red text or feel they are too important to follow those requests.

gi
01-19-2005, 10:00 PM
<DIV>This forum appears among other things to be a place where people are posting ideas and feedback on the game not covered in any other forum, why should that be only restricted to people on the Test Server? I realise its not the most ideal place. But where else?</DIV>

Lancealittle
01-19-2005, 10:29 PM
<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> silvermore wrote:<BR> <DIV>This forum appears among other things to be a place where people are posting ideas and feedback on the game not covered in any other forum, why should that be only restricted to people on the Test Server? I realise its not the most ideal place. But where else?</DIV><BR> <HR> </BLOCKQUOTE><BR> <P>The devs read posts from every forum. Check the dev tracker and see how many replies have been posted on this board. </P> <P>The proper board depends on the topic. If you have a crafting suggestion, see if people on the crafting forum agree with it, and maybe the discussion can make it to a dev. If your mage skill is bugged, try the mage forum. Just do a search first to see if the issue is already under discussion. They also don't like several posts all about the same issue.</P> <P>There is also an ingame /feedback or /bug command that you can use while playing to point out things you have found to the devs.</P> <P>If there is an issue with the live version of the game, then it should not be discussed here. The real tragedy is that testers can't post issues on this board since it has become a 'rant and wishlist' board. </P>

gi
01-19-2005, 10:41 PM
<DIV><FONT color=#ffffcc>In that Case I will refrain from responding to topics pertaining to so-called wish lists.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT color=#ffffcc>Fair enough.</FONT></DIV> <DIV>I haven't actually seen any forum to discuss general gameplay not covered in other topics..</DIV>