PDA

View Full Version : Why Why Why! The grueling exp debt not caused by me in grps. Blahhhh

Bezado
01-14-2005, 10:18 AM
<DIV>Why have you implemented this harsh and rough ongoing exp debt issue when your grouped if someone dies in your party then you share in there debt. I am soooooo sick of other people dieing carelessly when they group with you that you now accumilate all the debt as shared. I am saying that I have found this to be to much on the already normal exp debt you recieve. First off why do people have to be punished because some idiot pulls carelessly while a healer is afk and didnt see that and now he dies and you get exp debt, or how about the morons that try to run to the group from a distance and on the way there some 100 miles out they die and now you recieve debt shared because of stupidity. I am SORRY SOE but I am no longer grouping and will solo till im in my mid 40's when there are less morons in the game who have matured to the point of actually able to play as a group with less mistakes. You SOE have made this EQ2 one the nicest and one the nastiest of the series. Its awesome to play but with so many issues even after extensive beta testing, and bugs galore. I am not complaining to much and dont get me wrong I love the game but this issue really ticks me off. I am DEPRESSED so much debt from shared and I know its going to come up on my post here from some smart [expletive ninja'd by Faarbot]'s saying well then dont die newb or dont get careless. I just think that you guys at SOE EQ2 should reconsider this debt shared to grp players. One player dies far from grp you get shared debt because of there stupidity, how horrible is that to concieve, its freaking Everquest you shouldnt have introduced so many dumb little things, I mean hell we pay your bills, at least keep us happy. (*Grumbles something under his breath*)</DIV>

Miral
01-14-2005, 11:29 AM
<DIV>Well the shared debt does serve a purpose, however small that purpose may be. It encourages groups to work together to make sure that noone dies, instead of only worrying about the healer and tank. shared debt should stay, but the distance from which it is shared needs to be drastically reduced.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>edit: I see the one star bandit is following me around today</DIV><p>Message Edited by Miral on <span class=date_text>01-13-2005</span> <span class=time_text>11:21 PM</span>

Jayces
01-14-2005, 12:34 PM
<DIV>Not sure why you were 1 starred Miral but I can see the reason for Bezado as this isn't really a subject for here, should be in the combat board I think.</DIV>