PDA

View Full Version : Live Testing Feedback

Sanji
01-11-2005, 07:21 PM
<DIV>Since the patches that suck the most completely skip the test servers and go straight to live, everyone should be able to post here.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> <DIV> <DIV><FONT color=#ffff99>sorry for sounding so [Removed for Content] off <STRONG>BUT I AM</STRONG>!</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT color=#ffff99></FONT> </DIV> <DIV><FONT color=#ffff99>in about the last week this game has screwed me from so many directions i can't even keep track of them:</FONT></DIV> <UL> <LI><FONT color=#ffff99>the mega crafting STEALTH NERF</FONT></LI> <LI><FONT color=#ffff99>the petrified eyes STEALTH NERF (cost me about 26 gold)</FONT></LI> <LI><FONT color=#ffff99>the 'group mobs now hit harder' soloist NERF</FONT></LI> <LI><FONT color=#ffff99>the screw up that caused me to have to redo half a dozen quests i had because they were all reset when they got **cough** "fixed"</FONT></LI> <LI><FONT color=#ffff99>the programmer that recieved a memo saying 'make poisons non-stackable' so he made them not stackable in inventory!!! (rather than making their effects non-stackable which was the intended nerf)</FONT></LI></UL></DIV></DIV>