PDA

View Full Version : Crafters are the biggest losers of this patch(in my opininon)!

GeriMa
01-08-2005, 08:29 PM
<DIV>Hi! I just wrote here cause that the DEVs read it! This crafting nerf is ridiculous! I'm a lvl 27 Alchemist and I prolly can make pristine neolith tempers (lvl 21 stuff). And I hate that mana nerf too...... If I use the only abilitie which costs me mana(Assay) it costs 250(!!!!) mana, oh I almost forgot that I can't use my lower lvl abilities along with the relatively new ones, so it's almost impossible to fight the items durability back... As I said before ridiculous!! Other parts of the patch is good I think execpt for some quest problem(there's no shard recovery quest when I die------>no wp to my shard). All in all if I'd have one wish I'd wish that remove this fu**in crafting nerf!</DIV><p>Message Edited by GeriMage on <span class=date_text>01-08-2005</span> <span class=time_text>07:30 AM</span>

TheB
01-08-2005, 11:43 PM
<DIV>I agree. I decided to do some crafting after they initiated the patch. So I start crafting, and see that my power is dropping so fast. I could barely make a pristing gold bar.  Ridiculous.  I was so upset that I thought it was a bug and reported it.  I was wrong. :smileysad:</DIV>

Evadne
01-09-2005, 12:07 AM
<DIV>I actually play on Test.  So, what I suggest is go about using your tradeskill/artisan abilities differently. Make sure you eat and drink, and just a note, I never run out of power. I am a 23rd level provisioner.  Try different combos than before. Read the skill descriptions. Some use power and some do not.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV>

CerraWhisperwind
01-10-2005, 08:09 PM
I am a 21 alchemist on Test, and the crafting system is just fine. I get pristines 90% of the time, even on yellow difficulty recipies! I don't seem to have this problem you are describing.

Kwoung
01-10-2005, 11:49 PM
<DIV>After Cerra explained how to use the system to me, I have no trouble at all with mana or getting pristine combines on Test, seems to be working fine, just a bit complicated for my tastes is all.</DIV>

GeriMa
01-11-2005, 08:15 PM
<DIV>Then Cerra pls explain us how to use the skills....</DIV>

Kwoung
01-11-2005, 11:10 PM
<DIV>Use the tier 1 or 3(if you have them) manafree buffs until the green bar drops to 50% on the pristine level, then switch to a combo of the tier 1 and 2 buffs. If the bar drops to 25% switch to just tier 2 buffs to bring it back up. If it drops to the level below pristine then start using all 3 tier 2 buffs to get the pristine bar back and bring it up to an acceptable level. Rinse and repeat as necessary. In case you are not currently doing it... you need to use the buffs every round, not just when an event pops up.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Oh.. and do I get my one star above removed now that I have shown everyone how to get pristines crafting under the new system?</DIV><p>Message Edited by Kwoung on <span class=date_text>01-11-2005</span> <span class=time_text>10:15 AM</span>

ajjvn
01-12-2005, 04:13 AM
<DIV><FONT color=#339900>Only crafted to level 11.  When you say "tier" buffs, are the three different buffs you use per tradskill apparatus given a unique level each?</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT color=#339900></FONT> </DIV> <DIV><FONT color=#339900>Thanks.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT color=#339900></FONT> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV>

CerraWhisperwind
01-12-2005, 05:47 AM
The tier 1 buffs are the ones you get at level 1. The teir 2 buffs are the ones you get at level 10. The teir 3 buffs are the ones you get at level 20. etc...You get all the tier 1 buffs, the tier 2 buffs for just your category, and the teir 3 buffs for just your specialty.

kerev
01-12-2005, 10:30 PM
<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> Kwoung wrote:<BR> <DIV>If the bar drops to 25% switch to just tier 2 buffs to bring it back up. If it drops to the level below pristine then start using all 3 tier 2 buffs to get the pristine bar back and bring it up to an acceptable level. </DIV> <DIV>Message Edited by Kwoung on <SPAN class=date_text>01-11-2005</SPAN> <SPAN class=time_text>10:15 AM</SPAN><BR></DIV> <HR> </BLOCKQUOTE><BR> <DIV>You don't mean all three at once though, right? Aren't you limited to one durability buff per round? </DIV>

CerraWhisperwind
01-13-2005, 04:27 AM
nope, you can use all 3 at once, one of each symbol.

zog
01-13-2005, 03:15 PM
<DIV>I don't know about you, but what annoys me most is all the recepies that gets changed that noone ever test.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>The Iron / Carbonite rings hasnt been working since they changed from Metal Working to Metal Shaping and It's beyond my comprehension level how easy things like this never get fixed.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Also as a L21 armourer its almost impossible to make any Metal Working recepies to prestine simply because the counterspells that are supposed to restore durability doesn't do it. The only way you can get durability back is by a lucky event during the creation.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV>