PDA

View Full Version : Please turn of message ratings for this forum

Kwoung
01-06-2005, 02:05 AM
<DIV>It has no business here. This forum is for testing feedback and to have players come through one starring posts in order to hide them from everyone that has not changed their default setting is silly.</DIV>

Bihl
01-06-2005, 02:09 PM
<DIV><deep_sarcasm></DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I gave you a 3.  I thought your wording choice was good, but your punctuation just didn't appeal to me, and the length of your sentenses left something to be desired.  Try studying a bit more Chaucer and a bit less Bill Clinton.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV></deep_sarcasm></DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I loathe the message rating system in general.  It doesn't have the right affect on the boards and detracts from the messages that people are trying to get across.</DIV>

Lancealittle
01-06-2005, 07:43 PM
<DIV>It seems you've already gotten several one stars. :smileytongue:</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I've got an alternate plan that I'm going to follow. I'm not going to post on this forum unless it gets moderated. It's apparently the last place where a post that is player feedback will be seen by a dev. My input will be in game, so no need to wade past all the junk posts here to try to work together on issues.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>This will however calm down now that big patch is going to the live server. We'll get a few posts saying 'how did you morons on test miss this bug!', but then this board should calm down.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV><<----- hehehe...beware the one star bandits!</DIV><p>Message Edited by Lancealittle on <span class=date_text>01-06-2005</span> <span class=time_text>09:44 AM</span>

Kwoung
01-14-2005, 02:33 AM
<DIV>I still don't get the point of people being able to rate messages in the Test Feedback forum.</DIV>

Lancealittle
01-14-2005, 06:10 PM
<DIV>We need an invite only board like they had in beta. That's the only way they will get real tester feedback. This board has become useless for its intended purpose.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I'll give it 5 min before this post gets a one star by someone who shouldn't even be posting on this board.</DIV>

Feaw
01-14-2005, 08:16 PM
<DIV>You can turn them off just for the tester feedback and not the rest of the areas?</DIV>