PDA

View Full Version : when will you fix the quest journals?

DW_K
01-05-2005, 12:59 PM
<DIV>My draftling access quest is bugged to hell.  I am at the last step to just hail treedin, but he does not respond to me at the tower or at his hut.  I got no reward or access and my journal has not updated.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Second messed up quest, the Ghoulbane.  The tick for the lich in varsoon.  We killed him, got the message that we will receive credit at the end of the encounter, nothing.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Three nights, multiple crap charms and we finally kill him without the encounter breaking and no quest progression.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>When can we expect these things to be fixed? and give credit without having to redo parts of the quest.  Especially since so much time has been wasted getting the rare to spawn, which should be a trigger if you have the quest.  </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>How come some quest mobs trigger while others you sit at a timesink no one wants to help you out at?</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Calling of the forest quest.  If you are one step three from rikantus, but you have already completed the calling of the forest quest, it sits in your journal asking you to cross the bridge, but no quest progression.</DIV><p>Message Edited by DW_Kai on <span class=date_text>01-05-2005</span> <span class=time_text>12:06 AM</span>

Linolil
01-06-2005, 07:38 AM
You might want to try posting this to the Quest forum.