PDA

View Full Version : Tradeskill wholesale and workshop tasks..

Nim
12-31-2004, 03:40 PM
Can anyone tell me these have been reduced in reward?Currently.. Wholesale is (Tier 1) - 3sp (Tier 2) - 12sp - (Tier 3) - 48sp and so on..Workshop is (Tier 1) - 9sp (Tier 2) - 36sp (Tier 3) - 144sp..Have these been reduced? And if so by how much?If it's halfed or something stupid like that then that'll be my main means of making money..

Shazzbott_Feldercarb
12-31-2004, 05:28 PM
<blockquote><hr>Nimas wrote:Can anyone tell me these have been reduced in reward?Currently.. Wholesale is (Tier 1) - 3sp (Tier 2) - 12sp - (Tier 3) - 48sp and so on..Workshop is (Tier 1) - 9sp (Tier 2) - 36sp (Tier 3) - 144sp..Have these been reduced? And if so by how much?If it's halfed or something stupid like that then that'll be my main means of making money..<hr></blockquote>NO change to the wholesaler prices.Shazz

Nim
12-31-2004, 06:48 PM
ok thx..

CerraWhisperwind
01-01-2005, 10:11 AM
They did remove the ability to have resources you buy or are traded count towards the quest. You must now go out and harvest 15 completely new resources for each quest.

Nim
01-01-2005, 03:06 PM
yea i do that anyway..

Lig
01-01-2005, 09:29 PM
<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> CerraWhisperwind wrote:<BR>They did remove the ability to have resources you buy or are traded count towards the quest. You must now go out and harvest 15 completely new resources for each quest.<BR> <HR> </BLOCKQUOTE><BR> <P>So in essence the quests to make items are the ones that are going to be worth money now. The go out to gather take to much time.</P> <P>I certainly hope they made it so that the items they ask you to make are in your recipe book. I they ask me to make beds and I don't have a bed in my book I'm going to be bummed.</P>

Nim
01-01-2005, 09:35 PM
well i make most of my money from the tasks anyway.. i jsut buy the ingredients from the player market.. At tier 3 the reward is enough to be worthwhile.. tier 1 and 2 is not worth the time.. Of course if the workshop tasks have been reduced in reward money (wholesale is not but i'ved no confirmation that workshop ones haven't changed yet) then i'd like it if you could choose what tasks you could do.. So if you have the ingredients you could make something what uses your resources what you have collected/bought rather than having to do a certain task.. At least some choice would be good..

CerraWhisperwind
01-02-2005, 08:38 AM
I have a feeling, although I have not tested it, that the workshop quests would be changed as well so you could not just buy the final product, but would have to make it yourself. This should be tested.

UrkBloodA
01-04-2005, 08:49 PM
<DIV>Elimanting trade for wholesaler tasks kind of sucks, imho (It's certainly nicer to be out harvesting and trade resources...)  But oh well - would be to easy to get around the buy off broker complete quest thing.  (Which should be a feature - but oh well...)   Hopefully traded resources will count if you are outside a city.  That way people can RP to complete a quest - and it would be fairly time consuming to zone twice (each way) to go between trade and instance...</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV>