PDA

View Full Version : Are pristine Adept III spells is now Adept IV?

RedDragon
12-31-2004, 02:44 AM
I'm wondering this because I want to get a spell crafted.I'm wondering if I should wait until the patch comes out?Thanks,

JerleMina
12-31-2004, 08:52 AM
No.

RedDragon
01-02-2005, 08:21 PM
<DIV>Have you tested this yourself?</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>How do you know that Adepts were not changed?</DIV>

Linolil
01-02-2005, 10:53 PM
<blockquote><hr>RedDragon44 wrote:<DIV>Have you tested this yourself?</div><DIV> </div><DIV>How do you know that Adepts were not changed?</div><hr></blockquote>Every time you ask a question, you then challenge the accuracy of those who respond. Guess what! They will stop responding and you'll have to do just what you said you wouldn't do -- log into test and try it yourself.The players on test are not there to supply you with information and you keep forgetting the one critical fact. TEST does not reflect LIVE! Just because something works on Test, you cannot trust that it will work that way on Live servers. SOE is TESTING things on Test. What you see on the live servers will be based on their decisions on how things worked on their internal test servers and the one public one.All we can tell you is that we had X on Test. That does not mean you will not run into Y on the live servers. It may be a hint or a clue, but it is no guarantee. Those of us who played Beta could probably come up with a couple of hundred examples of how Beta and Live simply did not match. Even things like mob agro! Stuff that was agro in Beta, like the snakes in Antonica, are not agro in Live. Other mobs that were non-agro in Beta are agro. You just cannot trust that any information on the Test server will match what finally hits the live servers.

Kwoung
01-03-2005, 11:35 PM
<blockquote><hr>RedDragon44 wrote:<DIV>Have you tested this yourself?</DIV><DIV> </DIV><DIV>How do you know that Adepts were not changed?</DIV><hr></blockquote>You would be better off rolling up a char and checking yourself if you do not trust any answers you will get.