PDA

View Full Version : Artisan/Merchant Suggestions.

rev6
12-31-2004, 02:37 AM
Dear Moogard and the EQ2 Devs,First off I would like to say that I think that EQ2 is a wonderful game and I was very pleased to see alot of the changes and fixes coming in the "Big Update"......except......are you ever going to make it so you can sell your crafted items WITHOUT having to be idle in your room yourself?!? Perhaps be able to purchase an NPC vendor to stay in your house to sell your wares for you (ala SW:G). Or have a market place in town where you can put an npc in a tent to sell for you....or something, anything...better than it is now?Having to stay in your room and not be able to do anything to sell your stuff to other people is the most awful and puzzling part of the game. Its like you took a step backwards in MMO game technology. You really need to make a market system so stuff you make can sell even when you are not in your room, and better yet, even when you are not online! Most other MMO games do it that way and it works great. Having to waste your time not doing anything to sell is just awful. People that enjoy being merchants just dont have the opportunity to do so and enjoy in this game the way it is. There is also too much of a reliance on selling to NPC's. Granted, you dont make a profit really selling to NPC's....but if your only other choice is to sit in your room for 4 hours not accomplishing anything else for the hope of selling something or just selling quickly to an NPC and going on about your business of crafting or adventuring most people seem to choose the sell to npc route. This entire system really needs to be revamped, starting, primarily, with allowing a market system where you can list and sell your items without having to stay in your room or be online.Otherwise its off to WoW like all the other want-to-be merchants are doing.

Shazzbott_Feldercarb
12-31-2004, 03:04 AM
Try not to cross post, it just makes a mess.<a href="http://eqiiforums.station.sony.com/eq2/board/message?board.id=general_tradeskill&message.id=26986" target="_blank">Respond here </a>Shazz

Edowen
12-31-2004, 11:11 AM
<P>deleted, response moved to this same topic in the tradeskill area</FONT></P><p>Message Edited by Edowen on <span class=date_text>12-31-2004</span> <span class=time_text>04:17 AM</span>