PDA

View Full Version : I havt seen the spell anywhere, so i gues ill just ask.

NecroR
12-30-2004, 11:27 AM
<DIV>Ive looked for a while now and havnt seen any break through  for sale or for me to examine. my guy is also not high enough to use it sooo, has it been switched over to physically?</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>if not that would be very very disapointing</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Break through lvl 25, and plodding tortise lvl 25. both for monks.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>all fighters get the ability rescue at lvl 25, but bruisers get no ability of their own type. rescue is a 30 mins recast for alll fighters.</DIV> <DIV>monks get 2 bruisers get none.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>thats the logic behind it. its basically bruisers dont get anything for lvl 25 while monks get 2 skills.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>i just mentioned that incase somone said its not supposed to be switched.</DIV>

Squallaby
12-31-2004, 12:51 AM
Actually I can answer this.. Break Through is actually a Brusier Skill. Its flagged wrong as a Monk skill, Monks actually don't get it automatically, they have to buy it and then can scribe it. If you look in the "big patch" notes, they are going to change this to using the Brusier skill sets. Any/all monks that have it will no longer be able to use it. (This includes me)So its just a bugged ability, its using Monk Tranquility skill set, instead of whatever the Brusier version is. This will be fixed.