PDA

View Full Version : Item Requirements

ipwnzj00a
12-28-2004, 07:58 PM
<DIV>I'm level 31 and my problem is that every single new item I get from a mob, I cannot use. I believe the level limit on items should be lowered, I understand this is to prevent twinking, but if I can get the item, why shouldn't I be allowed to use it? Almost every item I have gotten past 20 has been like this: get the item, wait a few levels then to use the item. I apologize if this has already been brought up.</DIV>

Evadne
12-28-2004, 08:29 PM
31 on Test?

Kwoung
12-28-2004, 10:46 PM
<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> Evadne wrote:<BR>31 on Test?<BR> <HR> </BLOCKQUOTE> <P>Thats what I was thinking.</P> <P>As for the topic, if you are killing red mobs then you are going to get red drops, if you want gear you can wear right now, kill stuff more in your level range. Basically, you are giving up wearable loot for maximum XP.. its all a tradeoff... just get nice 12 slot bank boxes and store the stuff till you can use it.</P>

Chtug
12-29-2004, 01:31 AM
<DIV>In Runnyeye it drops lvl40+ loot from mobs that are level 33-36... </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Maybe make it so loot drops are the same level as the level the mobs is from? would make sense I think..</DIV>

Kwoung
12-29-2004, 01:38 AM
<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> Chtuga1 wrote:<BR> <DIV>In Runnyeye it drops lvl40+ loot from mobs that are level 33-36... </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Maybe make it so loot drops are the same level as the level the mobs is from? would make sense I think..</DIV><BR> <HR> </BLOCKQUOTE> That is the way it is supposed to be. Towards the end of beta there was a huge thread for reporting red drops and quest rewards off non-red mobs/quests, obviously no one was killing those mobs or failed to report them... definately /bug it.