PDA

View Full Version : Advisor in Wailing Caves not re-spawning?

Kwoung
12-27-2004, 11:15 PM
<DIV>As far as I can tell, he is either a once a day spawn (or less) now, or he is broken and not re-spawning at all. Not sure he is actually the advisor, but I am talking about the named guy by the throne area that sits in front of the locked door to the lower levels. Anyways, have not seen him in days and was hunting down there quite a lot.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV>

Linolil
12-30-2004, 06:21 AM
Bloodsabers and Putrid Vermin have stopped spawning in the Caves near Qeynos. I /bugged it a couple of days ago.

Lancealittle
12-30-2004, 06:53 PM
<DIV>I'm just amazed that the server has been up for so long. Now I see why the prod servers get a reboot every day. Where is a server crashing bug when you need it?</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Another intersting thing is the 24 hour spawns. On live, they don't get to see them because they won't be around till a server is up for 24 hours. I keep running into group x2 or x3 mobs all over commonlands that I doubt are seen much if at all on a live server.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I'm thinking that the devs who are not on vacation are more interested in the possible effects of the patch on live servers and are not dealing with long running respawn issues.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV>