PDA

View Full Version : The map, and location finder wisps in SQ

Miral
12-22-2004, 09:39 PM
<DIV>Okay when in South Qeynos, I clicked the icon labeled Tavern. Well, the resulting wisp went straight through the wall leading to North Qeynos. I tried this 4 or 5 times with the same effect.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Also, theres a lot of shops and stuff in SQ that are not labeled, seems worse than in any other village..</DIV>

Isldur
12-22-2004, 10:48 PM
Did you try from multiple locations? Maybe it's location specific.There are not that many shops in South Qeynos to label are there (Status Tavern, Bakery, Alchemist, Stable)

Banks_Lionhea
01-04-2005, 07:14 AM
<DIV>I was on test today and travelled through many zones .  In all of the zones I ventured to, I used the map wisps.  I can  safely say that they don't path correctly. While it's great to see the map being  reworked,  it's almost as though  only two coordinates were put in -in some cases (the start and the end , so that the pathing goes through walls), while in other cases the wisps absolutely do not direct to the proper location. </DIV> <DIV>eg:Qeynos Harbor Tavern from the Elddar Gate direct one to the church. </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV>