PDA

View Full Version : Character Rollback

Toaken
12-21-2004, 01:38 PM
<DIV>This may not be a test server issue but it is some kinda bug or screw-up</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>My main character on the live server WAS a 12 Bard, 13 Craftsman when I logged him out on Friday night just before the servers were taken down to work on that issue.  When I tried to log him in today I found myself on the IoR as 6 Scout, 4 Artisan.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>My experience was rolled back, my location rolled back, my quest log rolled back and my combat skills rolled back too. But for some strange reason I still have all the equipment that I shoulda had, and I'm wearing it and most of it is red to me as a 6 Scout.  The EQ2Players.com site says i'm a 6 Scout on the Bio, but if you check under achievements it has my leveling history up through level 12.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Well I did contact customer support through the live chat and was told to use the /petition command to open a Customer Service Ticket.  I did do that but I kinda wanted to get it taken care of right at that moment, I needed to do some crafting for one of my alts; but a 4 Artisan just couldn't do the job required. I hope this can get fixed but then again I may have another chance to do all the quests but nah, I need it fixed.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I had a 2nd character on that account and its an older creation and it wasn't affected at all.</DIV> <DIV>I just got this game and I haven't been billed for my 2nd month yet and then something like this happens, makes me wonder if its worth sticking around, depending on how this gets resolved and how long it takes I may want to ship my software back to SOE for a refund.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Nah they won't do that right!? I coulda picked Lineage 2, thats a big title but some of my friends are here.</DIV> <DIV>I played SWG and I was dissappointed; I'm giving SOE a second chance and it doesn't look so good so far.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Toaken Test Server</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Oabum - Butcherblock is the screwed up character.</DIV>

Toaken
12-21-2004, 02:31 PM
<DIV>Well I recieved an automated response telling me that Characters were rolled back to thier status of 7am PST Friday morning. No reimbursement for items, experience, skills coin or quest progression. I can't believe I went from 6 Scout 4 Artisan....</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>To 12 Bard - 13 Craftsman</DIV> <DIV>with Hunter of Goblins title</DIV> <DIV>all in that one day.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV>

Toaken
12-21-2004, 02:35 PM
<DIV>Nah I checked my achievements page on EQ2Players.com...</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I was rolled back to December 14th. Three additional days for some reason.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I sure hope this automated response is not all the response i get.</DIV>

Azaik
12-21-2004, 03:51 PM
<DIV>NM, just realised you're talking about a live server, not test.</DIV><p>Message Edited by Azaik on <span class=date_text>12-21-2004</span> <span class=time_text>10:52 AM</span>

Laiina
12-21-2004, 08:18 PM
<DIV>Why is this in the TEST forum?</DIV>