PDA

View Full Version : Spell recast delay, cool down time, recycle time, grey out time ... its bugged.

Luvie
12-20-2004, 05:20 PM
<DIV>Spell delay, cool down, recycle time, what ever you wanna call it.</DIV> <DIV>All spells/abilaties are effected by this glitch, unless this glitch isn't a bug, but there with a reason. (I can't thing of a reason, so i'm assuming its a bug need killing)</DIV> <DIV>This glitch seems to have effect on all non-instant spell effects.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>For example, Lightning Burst, Does instant Magic damage to the enemy when casted.</DIV> <DIV>Static Pulse,<STRONG> </STRONG>Does magic damage over time and decreases magic mitigation. Non-instant spell effect.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>When you cast a spell like Lightning Burst, the recast delay works like it should be.<BR>It will be come ready for use after the cool down time of 2 seconds.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>With Static Pulse, it will also run through its recasting delay time. But, when the spell effect of Static Pulse comes to an end it will restart that timer again.</DIV> <DIV>Resulting that, after casting I have 8 seconds recasting delay and after the spell effect has worn of I will have again 8 seconds recasting delay.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Why is this? And is this right?</DIV> <DIV>This double recast delay, one after casting the spell and one after the spell has worn off is stupid!</DIV> <DIV>You can just recast the spell before the spell effect comes to an end. Working your way around this double spell delay.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV>

Dzok
12-21-2004, 03:30 AM
<DIV>It's a bug, it also does the same thing with Monk buffs when they expire.  If you cast before the buff expires you don't have a problem.  If you miss it you have to wait 30 seconds to 10 minutes.</DIV>

Luvie
12-21-2004, 05:30 AM
<DIV>Not just monks, everybody.</DIV> <DIV>Spell abilaties every thing...</DIV>

Erick_Stormfu
12-21-2004, 07:44 PM
<DIV>same thing is zerker fury skill</DIV>

Gag
12-21-2004, 08:07 PM
<DIV>enchanter "veil of unseen' does it too</DIV>

Kwoung
12-21-2004, 10:39 PM
<DIV>I just discover that if you eat/drink while mining/casting it will make the cast bar disappear.</DIV>

Luvie
12-21-2004, 11:47 PM
<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> Kwoung wrote:<BR> <DIV>I just discover that if you eat/drink while mining/casting it will make the cast bar disappear.</DIV><BR> <HR> </BLOCKQUOTE><BR> <DIV> </DIV> <P>Not just food, if you can mutiple spells at once (like eating and casting) the last one cast will replaced the other. But it will not cancel/interupt one an other.</P> <P>Same goes for spells/abilaties that have some of auto casting effect (procing) when one of these spells go of when you are casting, it will also make casting progress bar disappear, but it will not cancel it. Spell/ability still goes off even tho there isn't an animation</P>