PDA

View Full Version : Bad Ghosting

Aone
12-18-2004, 06:03 AM
<DIV>Am getting some bad ghosting on test server while normal server saw none,  anybody elce? </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> i checked video settings and tried a couple changes no effect...</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>6800GT 256m  Amd 2500+ 1g mem WinXP SP2</DIV>

Miral
12-18-2004, 10:18 AM
<DIV>did you install test server exactly how it said to?</DIV> <DIV>are your performance/quality settings the same in both?</DIV> <DIV>I can't do much for ya but these would be some good bits of info to include if and when you speak with a TSR (even tho most of them are idiots but meh)</DIV>

Kwoung
12-18-2004, 02:57 PM
<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> Aonevm wrote:<BR> <DIV>Am getting some bad ghosting on test server while normal server saw none,  anybody elce? </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> i checked video settings and tried a couple changes no effect... <HR> </DIV></BLOCKQUOTE>Have not experienced any ghosting on Test... what area exactly and what mobs was this happening with?

Aone
12-20-2004, 01:31 AM
<DIV>well i found a way to get rid of ghosting,  turn the xx complexitiy distance slider to min.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>something changed somwhere, other games no such prob.</DIV>

kalrithi
12-20-2004, 11:05 PM
<DIV>I experienced ghosting of a type a few weeks back in live.  It appeared as if some of the image "burned" into my monitor if you know what I mean.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I stopped in from happening by turning off Anistrophic Filtering.  I'm not sure what's changed, but I no longer get this.  </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I constantly change drivers though.  So, I'm unsure what fixed the issue.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV>