PDA

View Full Version : A couple of suggestions

Aristobl
12-17-2004, 11:39 PM
<DIV> <P>Can we have the topics of shared experience debt, heroic opportunities, <SPAN> </SPAN>and shared banks slots looked at please?</P> <P> </P> <P>I would like to see shared exp debt in groups to be dependant upon how close or far you are from the person who died.<SPAN>  </SPAN>If you are grouped with someone who dies half way across the zone from you, there is nothing you can do about it, so you should not have to share in their experience debt.</P> <P> </P> <P>The same goes for Heroic Opportunities.<SPAN>  </SPAN>If you are no where near the group or the person/people in combat, there is no way you should be able to affect their heroic opportunity chains, and vise versa.<SPAN>  </SPAN>For example, the other night I was running through the commonlands on my way to Fallen Gate.<SPAN>  </SPAN>While I was on my way, the person I was grouped with (who was already at fallen gate) was killing Giants until I got there.<SPAN>  </SPAN>Every time he would start a heroic chain, it would pop up on my screen, regardless of the fact that I was nowhere around him.<SPAN>  </SPAN>Not only that, but then I ended up getting jumped by a creature and while I was involved on my own combat, I was messing up his chains.<SPAN>  </SPAN>That needs to be fixed.</P> <P> </P> <P>Lastly, I would like to see shared coin slots in the bank, like in EQ1.<SPAN>  </SPAN>As it is now, if I want to exchange coin from one character to another, I have to give the coin to someone else to hold and then swap out to come back and get it.<SPAN>  </SPAN>It would be far easier if I could just place the coin in the shared coin slots in the bank and go from there.</P></DIV>