PDA

View Full Version : Tome/Catalog fixes retroactive?

kono
12-17-2004, 01:32 PM
<DIV>I see in these patch notes that Cataloging quests and one of the Tome quests (Bird Watching) have had rewards changed.  I expect that these will now give furniture-style books like most Tome quests do.  I've completed one Cataloging quest, as well as the Bird Watching tome, and received no placeable book for either one.  Will I get these automatically when/if they are added?  Will I need to petition for them?</DIV>

err
12-17-2004, 05:06 PM
<DIV>I'd really like if all the book based quests I did gave me a book that I could place in my house as a reward.</DIV>

Tarindel
12-17-2004, 10:03 PM
<blockquote><hr>konofo wrote:<DIV>I see in these patch notes that Cataloging quests and one of the Tome quests (Bird Watching) have had rewards changed. I expect that these will now give furniture-style books like most Tome quests do. I've completed one Cataloging quest, as well as the Bird Watching tome, and received no placeable book for either one. Will I get these automatically when/if they are added? Will I need to petition for them?</DIV><hr></blockquote>I'd like to know the same thing, as I've completed 2 catalog quests and gotten no rewards for them. Hopefully we will be able to re-examine the books to have a retroactive reward applied.