PDA

View Full Version : Saren's crushing blow is 100% useless

Toonmeister
12-17-2004, 07:49 AM
One of the new figher archeypes special abilities is theSaren's crushing blow (appeared with this new patch).It is unfortunately 100% useless the reason being is thatit shares the timer with the regular kick/kneebreak etc skillwhich does the exact same thing for less power.Please give it a separate timer. My Rogue's Locke's carelesssideswipe has its own timer and that makes it useful. Having2 kick abilities would be useful for both HOs and spell interruptbut with the shared timer its pointless.Tooner

Lancealittle
12-17-2004, 06:38 PM
<DIV>They are supposed to be on the same timer. Not sure why the rogue one isn't. You may want to /bug that.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>It is meant to extend the life of a skill that is still usefull in your 20s. Think of it as Kick2. It shares the same timer but will be mastered at a higher level. That means it will increase in effectivness when you're kick has stopped getting better.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I like my new Priest heal. It cures poison in addition to the healing and is orange to me at 12, so it will still be growing in power till my late teens. </DIV>

Toonmeister
12-17-2004, 08:21 PM
The rogue one does indeed share a timer with another skill I just didntget that skill till sometime into level 19 to see that.The priest/mage group poison/arcane cures to my understanding do notbecome obsolete. The skills dont have levels and are alwaysuseful. Unless you get a group cure automatically at some laterlevels these skills will always be useful.Tooner