PDA

View Full Version : Reproaching Discante broken?

Bi
03-22-2005, 05:46 AM
Can't use this CA anymore. just knocked one of my four standard songs off the list with removing spell stacking, soon to be two, waiting on confirmation (have tried numerous encounters thus far - no visual, conc or spell-effect window acknowledgement of it working. <div></div>

o
03-24-2005, 12:12 PM
<P>I had the same thing happen to me.  Was in Cazic Thule and the creature resisted it.  I was never able to cast the spell again.  Happening with Kian's Destructive Anthem as well.  Its just 'greyed' out in the hotbar.</P> <P> </P>

Blakeavon
03-24-2005, 05:04 PM
i find it comes and goes. was in TS hunting in griff fields and by the time i got to Coldwind Cove it was broken... upon reloading it was fine. But between fighting two mobs in Zek it broke <div></div>

WorldsAway_Nybor
03-24-2005, 05:44 PM
This seems to be a larger problem (not sure if there is a thread in the combat arts forum) as I have experienced this with the group debuff, DoT and with my stealth abilities since the update. Best to /bug it and give as much info as you can, but I assume it's happening to other classes (I know it happened to a ranger friend of mine anyway) so it should be addressed.