PDA

View Full Version : Charm Changed?

WorldsAway_Nybor
03-10-2005, 02:43 AM
<DIV>I didnt read the notes over fully, but I dont recall seeing anything about a change to this spell. Maybe it was changed earlier and I didnt notice, or maybe its a bug...</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Anyway, since the patch all the mobs I have charmed have stopped attacking <EM>after</EM> the charm has dropped. With non agro mobs, they didn't re-engage in combat at all, they just stood there as if nothing had happened. With agro mobs, for 5-10 seconds the mob was non-agro after charm dropped, before reverting to agro.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Has anyone else noticed this? This may be much more useful in combat, both in groups and solo play. Great way to dismiss an add, which is how I have been using it today :smileyhappy:</DIV>

Blakeavon
03-10-2005, 04:27 AM
yes i had this last night. i was fighting a group of 3 gnolls in TS i was controlling one then just as i was about to dismiss the mob he was attacking died and he (the charmed one disappeared. later though i killed 2 and the ex-charmed one stood there by himself non-aggro