PDA

View Full Version : Overland Workers in Antonica

ForsakenFy
04-03-2005, 03:05 PM
<DIV>Where did all these folk come from? All of a sudden they're out there choppin trees and what not and antonica is suddenly abundant with circus tents. Anyone know where these overland woodcutters and such came from or why they are here now? What about the tents? Are they connected to the overland workers?</DIV>

Anamca
04-03-2005, 07:41 PM
<P>yeah  chopping without much luck........ they keep missing </P> <P>I have no idea... My husband and I had to give up eq 2 for three months  when we got back they were there... if there where there beforeI  missed them ..lol</P> <P> </P>

FallingByTheWaysi
04-03-2005, 08:03 PM
They are the targets of some of the freeport sabotage quests, like the infected cows in the commonlands. <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I think the extra stuff adds atmosphere, personally.</DIV>

BLOODka
04-04-2005, 02:20 AM
LOL I just nuke them in one hit anyway. So funny seeing a flame engulf them as they fall to the ground without suspecting a thing.

MrD
04-07-2005, 04:55 AM
The woodcutters make good eating. Actually...most people in Antonica make good eating.

Chanterhou
04-11-2005, 10:23 AM
<DIV>they where put there to give people doing the betrayel quest an even harder time.</DIV>