PDA

View Full Version : Kobolds?

BLOODka
03-30-2005, 06:27 PM
<DIV>One NPC I havent seen (besides Aviaks) in EQ2 yet are Kobolds, Kobolds are usually part of ANY fantasy game. The only real place on Antonica the Kobolds lived were in Nagafen's Lair and the Solusek areas of Lavastorm......to those that have been are the kobolds still running around?</DIV>

Cusashorn
03-30-2005, 08:21 PM
<DIV>They lived in Innothule Swamp as well, and Toxxulia Forest and Steamfont mountains, but those are other continents.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>You raise a good point about them though. No Werewolves too for that matter since they shared the same character model in EQlive, but with different textures.</DIV>

BLOODka
03-31-2005, 08:10 AM
I said Antonica...and yeah I forgot about Innothule, didnt spend much time down there.

Cusashorn
03-31-2005, 09:45 AM
<DIV>There weren't that many down there anyway.</DIV>

troodon311
03-31-2005, 11:42 AM
There were tons around Grobb... gang-beat my first character pretty effectively.  A passing player asked if I was trying to see how many times I could die :smileysad:

BLOODka
03-31-2005, 07:27 PM
Yes I'm quite aware of the kobolds around Grobb, I just didnt really bother to mention them since they only were in a very small area of the zone anyway. While Nagafen's Lair was littered with the beasts.