PDA

View Full Version : An idea has formed in your mind

Kurizok
03-29-2005, 12:52 AM
<DIV><EM>"An idea has formed in your mind..."</EM></DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I keep getting this message on my 39 Conjuror after not playing him for a few months I've just recently noticed the message.  Everytime I log him on I get a page turning sound.  And everytime I zone I get that message.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Does anyone have any ideas of what this could be?  I wrote a ticket and they said to ask on the forums or ask my friends.  Perhaps a quest?</DIV>

Deltree_c
03-29-2005, 12:56 AM
<P>Just a random guess.</P> <P>Do you need to pick your traits again?  They reset them a while back.  And if you mess up, you get a freebie to try again through the /respec command.</P>

Daeanor
03-29-2005, 01:01 AM
<span><blockquote><hr>Deltree_c wrote:<p>Just a random guess.</p> <p>Do you need to pick your traits again?  They reset them a while back.  And if you mess up, you get a freebie to try again through the /respec command.</p><hr></blockquote>Close. I'm pretty sure it is a trait <i>already </i>picked. The ones that are active all the time without you doing anything are what produce these messages when you zone, near as I can tell.</span><div></div>

Kurizok
03-29-2005, 01:07 AM
<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> Daeanor wrote:<BR><SPAN><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> Deltree_c wrote:<BR> <P>Just a random guess.</P> <P>Do you need to pick your traits again?  They reset them a while back.  And if you mess up, you get a freebie to try again through the /respec command.</P><BR> <HR> </BLOCKQUOTE>Close. I'm pretty sure it is a trait <I>already </I>picked. The ones that are active all the time without you doing anything are what produce these messages when you zone, near as I can tell.<BR></SPAN> <BR> <HR> </BLOCKQUOTE><BR>There's no trait window available, and unless something was changed in a recent patch I have not ever seen that message.  I think if that was the case the CSR would tell me directly -  he makes it sound like it's tied into something else....

Grozmok
03-29-2005, 01:46 AM
It's just your traits. <div></div>

Mordock of the Highwynd
03-29-2005, 03:47 AM
Yeah, it's your traits.  After picking the training spell "Rememberence of Halas", I get the message "A memory of Halas flows through your mind".

Kurizok
03-29-2005, 05:13 AM
ok, thanks for the info guys.