PDA

View Full Version : Rikantus Everling?

Jaron
02-18-2005, 03:49 PM
<DIV>Rikantus in Antonica just told me I should seek wealth greater than I've ever dreamt in Nektulos Forest and Nektropos Castle.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Doesn't Alexa, the ghost chick in Nektropos Castle, refer to someone named Rikantus Everling?  For some reason that just clicked in my mind when I went to talk to this guy again and he told me to visit the castle.</DIV> <DIV><BR>Can anyone confirm or deny?</DIV>

Gaz1
02-28-2005, 05:06 AM
<DIV>Rikantus was the owner of Castle Nektropos a long while ago. He was a cultured man, worshipper of the "goddess" of betrayal, Ullkoruuk, and owned a famed library (References to Nektropos Library at several places in books.) He was running a couple of immoral, if not dangerous experiments, and seems to have ended up immortal, or at least long-lived. Some horrible event occurred at the castle, which resulted in the death of most of the occupants and structural warping of the castle itself. </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>His second son, Marcus Everling, returned later to the castle to find it seemingly deserted. After wandering through the castles corridors for a time he seemed to become possessed or corrupted by some force, and set himself up in residence as the master of the castle, taking up his fathers experiments where he left off. Marcus' undead sister Alexa seems to be under the illusion that he is Rikantus returned, and provides him with the corpses of wandering adventurers to work with. Rikantus himself seems to have been humbled by his loss, but on finding a suitably skilled adventurer, has set upon regaining his lost position.</DIV><p>Message Edited by Gaz123 on <span class=date_text>02-27-2005</span> <span class=time_text>04:24 PM</span>

Sheogora
03-02-2005, 02:08 AM
What are you referencing with that, specific in-game books or what?

Aion
03-02-2005, 09:19 PM
<blockquote><hr>Sheogorath wrote:What are you referencing with that, specific in-game books or what?<hr></blockquote>Some of it is right in the 'Flesh Bound Tome', and other parts are from dialogue with Alexa while doing the main quest in Nek castle.But where did you get the 'second son' info? I must have missed that somewhere. Also, when does Rikantus in Antonica tell you to go to Nek castle? After the Trials of Sir Morgan quest?

Lyvia
03-09-2005, 05:48 AM
Correct - Rikantus tells you to go to Nektropos Castle after the Trials of Sir Morgan.The "second son info" is from a book that is found in Lord Everling's bedroom on a lecturn.