PDA

View Full Version : any movies SOE?

salerene
02-14-2005, 10:20 AM
<DIV>Don't know about everyone else, but I'd like to see a movie about the attack on the nexus and other places. keeping with the lore of EQ2 of course.</DIV> <DIV>So what does everyone think? It be a nice addition to the website.</DIV>

Lut
02-14-2005, 08:46 PM
<DIV>Ya, I would like to see some more CG movies like the EQ2 'Where Adventure Comes Alive" video. Would be nice to hear some of the dialog from Christopher Lee & Heather Gram that they used as a selling point for the game...</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>If you watch the behind the scenes with christopher lee they show him recording lines where he talks to the citizens of fp abotu descovering one of the great mysterios. The Temple of Cazic Thule, and how the Avatar of Fear holds sway over an army of frogloks...</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV>

Sorvani
02-15-2005, 06:57 AM
not counting the newb coin and the statue, the first time a player can interact with either leader is the betrayal quest.we can only assume that the rest of their dialog is locked in upper end guild and faction content. i say this because i've heard NPC's mention to me earning the right to go into Qeynos castle or the floating tower.

TheMigh
02-15-2005, 07:44 AM
<DIV>Agreed my young padawan, all though the Romeo and Juliet was a scream for me....all though i have a weird and psycotic since of humor..</DIV>

Silver_Feather
02-16-2005, 04:13 AM
<DIV>the Romeo n Juliet thing was kinda funny :smileyindifferent: :smileysurprised: :smileyvery-happy:</DIV>

Sorvani
02-19-2005, 07:20 AM
some ratonga in beta had made a couple GREAT movies, but i've long lost the link and don't know if those are hosted anymore. does anyoneknow if there is any kind of consolidated video listing of eq2 playermade vids yet?