PDA

View Full Version : The Elddar Grove

Hagran
02-06-2005, 05:31 AM
<DIV>i was recently walking around the Elddar grove and came across a wall i very much recognised as the old entrance to Qeynos i have a book i bought when i played EQ1 called the maps of Myrist and i checked the walls structure and it is exactly the same so check it out and get back to me it may explain why BB is where it is but still dont explain why there is a tunnel to everfrost there :smileyindifferent:</DIV>

NocteBla
02-07-2005, 12:46 AM
<DIV>The tunnel to EF is still there in Blackburrow, it's just collapsed now.</DIV>

Zoren Northwood
02-07-2005, 05:50 PM
<DIV><EM>The tunnel to EF is still there in Blackburrow, it's just collapsed now.</EM></DIV> <DIV><EM></EM> </DIV> <DIV>No, really -- the tunnel IS there!  I swear!</DIV>

Squallaby
02-07-2005, 10:06 PM
About the Qeynos wall thing.. I noticed that a while back as well.Heck, if you follow it right the place the 3 trainers are standing around is the old fake wall corner with the well that led down to the Qeynos sewers in EQlive.Eldar Grove is for whatever reason.. the front of old Qeynos.New Qeynos has just grown up and around it, and the old section has "gone back to nature"

Jaron
02-07-2005, 10:09 PM
<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> Zoren Northwood wrote:<BR> <DIV><EM>The tunnel to EF is still there in Blackburrow, it's just collapsed now.</EM></DIV> <DIV><EM></EM> </DIV> <DIV>No, really -- the tunnel IS there!  I swear!</DIV><BR> <HR> </BLOCKQUOTE><BR> Don't be silly.  Of course it's there!