PDA

View Full Version : The Knights of truth

Hagran
02-03-2005, 02:47 AM
<DIV>ok here it goes im not far into this game but i miss my old chums the Knights of truth now i know that Lucan D'lere apparently killed them off but there must still be some around i have a suspicion that they are either with the Frogloks or are stuck in the old Marr Citadel that was once called Befallen but i also have one more idea i remember back when i was playing EQ1 that i saw a picture of this game now there was one particular picture that caught my eye it was called Marr's Citadel where is this place?? (perhaps the idea was scraped i dont know) now i have an idea where this might be i think that it is where the Oasis of marr once was i  think that old bootstrutter didnt find everything the rest is for us to find.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV>

Duhulk
02-03-2005, 03:20 AM
<DIV>:smileyhappy: You can find ruins of a Marr sect stronghold in CL called The Ruins of Val'Marr.</DIV>

TheWays
02-03-2005, 04:11 AM
<DIV>While it is possible that they could have sought refuge with the Frogloks, I doubt we will ever see Befallen again (unless you go to Stormhold :smileywink: ).  As Duhulk indicated, the ruins of a Marr fortress remains in the commonlands as the Ruins of Valmarr.  There is also a collection of Statues near the Freeport station called Valors End said to have been erected secretly by Marr loyalists.  There is even remains of a wall the splits the Commonlands in half that was said to be built by Marr followers to lay claim to a sizable portion of the commonlands as an independant city state.  While I do think there are still followers of Marr in hiding, they haven't made a noticeable appearance yet in the game world.  Perhaps in an adventure pack in the near future.</DIV>

epic486
02-04-2005, 09:34 AM
<DIV>in one of the newbie zones in freeport, the graveyard, there's a tower close to one of the zone entrances (i forget which one, been awhile since i was in there) that had something to do with the knights of truth, if i'm not mistaken.</DIV>

Sorvani
02-04-2005, 09:47 AM
that is the ruins of the original temple of marr in what used to be NFP (EQL)

HeraklesMolt
02-05-2005, 01:41 AM
<DIV>If you get the BBC quest, you will notice that the quest refers to Stormhold as Befallen.  hehe</DIV>

Sorvani
02-05-2005, 08:07 AM
yeah they made a lot of mistakes with the decision to reuse/move befallen to antonica and make it stormhold. there is a ton of stuff they never changed.

Arkis_Truefi
02-09-2005, 05:16 AM
The funny thing is if you read the lore on Stormhold on eqplayers.com and do berik, it would contradict the whole BBC text.