PDA

View Full Version : Zebuxoruk Lore

Renita_Serafim
01-09-2005, 01:17 AM
<DIV>Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me out with background information about the demigod Zebuxoruk, as my character on the Lucan D'Lere RP server is a follower of his teachings and I'd like to flesh out my character's background concerning Zebuxoruk some more. I've found sites with some usefull information, but it'd be helpful if I could read a concise summary of his background if anyone knows the complete background story. Thanks.</DIV>

Kamimura
01-09-2005, 01:55 AM
<DIV>Some basic info..</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Zebuxoruk is known as The Forsaken.</DIV> <DIV>Zebuxoruk is neither evil nor good. Legends place him as evil and other legends untold place him on the side of good. To the other deities, they ALL dislike him or simply couldn't care less. Zebuxoruk was at some time in the form of mortal man and trod upon the surface of Norrath after escaping the Plane of Justice or the Void. Mortality was either something forced upon him or something he may have wished for. Zebuxoruk is known as the Forsaken One, The Disgraced and other such names among the pantheon of deities and heroes of the Outer Planes of Influence. <P align=left>There is said to be a hidden city on Norrath that honor, not worship, the 'Ungod', Zebuxoruk. Something not even he truly cares for. This city has knowledge of his history both true and false and the community is mostly comprised of fallen priests, shadowknight, paladins, any who have been forsaken by thier deities and either seek a pathway back or seek true neutrality among the planes and and understanding that the deities are more mortal than they think.</P> <P align=left>Whoops, cut off half my post there..</P> <P align=left>In EQL he was locked away in the plane of time. It's been quite a while since ive gone through that progression so the details on that are pretty sketchy for me. Someone else might be able to tell that story better. (I had a link to a great site which had all the lore and spoilers from that expansion, however it seems to have went poof..)</P> <P align=left>Zeb also was part of the next expansion for EQL, so he is mentioned a little in the lore. Chapter 9 anyway. <A href="http://everquest.station.sony.com/lostdungeons/lore.jsp?page=LDON%20Lore%20Index" target=_blank>http://everquest.station.sony.com/lostdungeons/lore.jsp?page=LDON%20Lore%20Index</A> </P></DIV> <P><SPAN class=time_text></SPAN> </P><p>Message Edited by Kamimura on <span class=date_text>01-08-2005</span> <span class=time_text>04:03 PM</span>

Renita_Serafim
01-09-2005, 05:13 PM
<DIV>Thanks! The lore on the Lost Dungeons site was quite insightfull and revealed a few details about Zebuxoruk I wasn't aware of before!</DIV>