PDA

View Full Version : Audience with Sir Lucan and Antonia?

Du
01-04-2005, 10:11 PM
<DIV>Is it possible to get into the castle of the Overlord? Or the filthy house of that harlot over in Qeynos... what's her name... Antonia? Like through (guild) questing or something? Or is it just left as a vague future possibility? The way the guard npc's talk would have you believe it, as does the looks of the doors.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Also, if you look at other monumental buildings in the two cities, you might get the idea that it should be possible to get in some day. Take the arenas for example.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Any ideas?</DIV> <DIV> </DIV>

Straylig
01-04-2005, 10:26 PM
<DIV>I had an audience with the Overlord, the Foci, and his other minions when I was level 17.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>He owes me a spirit shard that I plan to collect at a later date.</DIV>

Kamimura
01-05-2005, 12:30 AM
<DIV>You can see the Foci whenever you like. She is on the top floor of the Academy of Arcane Science in Freeport. Lucan and Antonia however, the only way I know of to see them is to betray them. They're not going to be very nice though.. It might become an option later on, if it isnt already, to see them when your guild gets lots and lots of status. </DIV> <DIV>(Of course, if you'd really like to see Lucan you can always go back 500 years and buy EQL. He's normally in the militia house in West Freeport, unless some paladins have killed him. =P The Foci is there too, in the Academy still, and also in the Dismal Rage area at the same time. How's that for a split personality? Antonia however, has yet to be born..)</DIV> <P><SPAN class=time_text></SPAN> </P><p>Message Edited by Kamimura on <span class=date_text>01-04-2005</span> <span class=time_text>02:33 PM</span>

Gobbwin
01-05-2005, 01:00 AM
<DIV>lol, same here stray...</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>As far as Lucan goes, I guess he was just getting me back for all of the pallies that I helped kill him over the years.  God I hated FP in EQlive...and they hated me, for some reason, they get kinda T'd off when you walk around killing as many guards, merchants and other NPCs as you can. :smileyvery-happy:</DIV>

Du
01-05-2005, 05:28 PM
<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> Kamimura wrote:<BR> <DIV>You can see the Foci whenever you like. She is on the top floor of the Academy of Arcane Science in Freeport. Lucan and Antonia however, the only way I know of to see them is to betray them. They're not going to be very nice though.. It might become an option later on, if it isnt already, to see them when your guild gets lots and lots of status. </DIV> <DIV>(Of course, if you'd really like to see Lucan you can always go back 500 years and buy EQL. He's normally in the militia house in West Freeport, unless some paladins have killed him. =P The Foci is there too, in the Academy still, and also in the Dismal Rage area at the same time. How's that for a split personality? Antonia however, has yet to be born..)</DIV> <P><SPAN class=time_text></SPAN> </P> <P>Message Edited by Kamimura on <SPAN class=date_text>01-04-2005</SPAN> <SPAN class=time_text>02:33 PM</SPAN><BR> <HR> </BLOCKQUOTE><BR> <P>Are you saying the Foci is Opal Darkbriar?</P> <P> </P>

Kamimura
01-06-2005, 12:28 AM
<DIV>The Foci is Opal, yes. When mages get their spell Arcane Augur at level 5, there is a quote with the spell information and the quote is from -The Foci, Opal Darkbriar.</DIV><p>Message Edited by Kamimura on <span class=date_text>01-05-2005</span> <span class=time_text>02:29 PM</span>

Thibor24
01-06-2005, 03:17 AM
<DIV>According to the interviews the voice actors created a lot of lines for the two rulers so it would be hard to imagine that you cant get to them and talk to them.</DIV>

iceriven2
01-06-2005, 12:58 PM
anyone else notice running up the bring in qeynos there is a npc thats when hailed says u are unable to come in(meaning castle) at this time but u can do ths and that for me. its a quest too kill animals in antonica. thinking maybe high guild lvl or something like that u might be able to get in ?

Grognar
01-06-2005, 10:43 PM
<DIV>I've <EM>heard</EM> that if you buy a title of nobility (one of the guild rewards for later-level guilds) that will grant you access to the castle.</DIV>

JayemJa
01-06-2005, 10:44 PM
It might be that the Foci changed over the last 500 years unless she too is a lich.

Kindler
01-06-2005, 10:48 PM
<DIV>The Foci is also Sapphire Moodshadow, if she is Opal Darkbriar. They were one and the same in EQlive. </DIV> <DIV><BR>Arana Faywhisper</DIV> <DIV>Wood Elven Warden</DIV> <DIV>Fellowship of the Dragon</DIV> <DIV>Antonia Bayle</DIV>

Kondul
01-07-2005, 12:10 AM
As poqwerful a mage as the Foci, I'm sure, has access to non-lich based spells that could extend their natural lifespan.