PDA

View Full Version : To other Iksar....

Setr
12-22-2004, 01:01 PM
<DIV>Just because I find the Iksar a interesting race (and I play one both EQI and EQII) I am curious to know if anyone has any info on the shattering of Kunark.  I did find a interesting piece of info that mentions some of the iksar on the mainland know of the existance of a Iksar outpost called Visk.  it was/is located on the Ocean of Tears coastline and was created as a stageing ground for a raid on Faydwer.  if any one has any info on these topics feel free to post here.  i am especially interested in the Visk outpost.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Sharz Dedwalkr 20 necro Iksar</DIV>

troodon311
12-22-2004, 01:39 PM
<DIV>According to The History of the Iksar (purchasable from the scribe in NFP, readable after finishing the quest), the Iksar fought off against Rallosian invaders during the Age of War.  The text says that they didn't go to the aid of anyone else because no one else would come to aid them; I presume this refers to Qeynos and Freeport but it could mean the Sarnak and the giants and so on.  During the Rending, Kunark was also splintered into different islands and Cabilis sank into the expanding Lake of Ill Oman.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Interestingly, if I remember correctly, the tome says that the Iksar fled after this and came to Freeport; not that they were survivors from that outpost.  It also does not mention the 2nd attempted invasion of Faydwer.  If I get in the mood I'll post the entire text of the tome tomorrow.</DIV>

Setr
12-23-2004, 12:02 PM
<DIV>Very cool, I started the history of iksar book quest tonight and was able to do the first part (no idea how to start second part).  I got the information on the outpost from the Prima stragey guide and since I am hungry for Iksar lore i was curious to see if anyone else had heard of this outpost.  many thanks for your info, it gives me hope that i may see a Kunark exspansion some time in the future.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Sharz</DIV>

Kaitar
12-24-2004, 04:24 AM
<DIV>I am doing the Iksar Lore on my Brawler, but for some reason I can't activate book 3. Then again, is there a lvl limit on it? He's only lvl 17 and I've already gotten through book 2 quests (which were red). </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Anymore info on Iksar would be very welcomed - they are an intruiging race.</DIV>

xabkorak
01-02-2005, 05:22 PM
<DIV>Just say no to the 'male' iksar crest!! Why the breaking of Kunark means that fellow male iksar should suddenly start sporting the female crest on their heads is beyond me :smileytongue:</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>*Bald and Proud!!*</DIV>

Kaitar
01-03-2005, 07:54 AM
<DIV>Because they want to be pretty too!!!! :smileytongue: My Inquisitor sports a crest.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Makes him look draconic and scary. Definately he does not look feminine.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Unless he dances, then I start to wonder.</DIV>

troodon311
01-03-2005, 01:35 PM
<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> Kaitar wrote:<BR> <DIV>I am doing the Iksar Lore on my Brawler, but for some reason I can't activate book 3. Then again, is there a lvl limit on it? He's only lvl 17 and I've already gotten through book 2 quests (which were red). <HR> </DIV></BLOCKQUOTE>No, there is no level cap.  I did it when my Iksar was 12 (haha I win!)