PDA

View Full Version : Evil God

josr
11-27-2004, 08:42 PM
<DIV><FONT color=#ff0000 size=4>Hello, i have decided to start up a new guild but need some info first. i want to create a guild were the members role play followers of the evil god "Bertoxxolous", i think he is the god of diease and is connected with necromancers which is what my guild will focus on, any infomation on this will be well thanked.  </FONT></DIV>

Kamimura
11-27-2004, 09:12 PM
<DIV>Bertoxxulous is also known as The Plaguebringer. </DIV> <DIV>Bertoxxulous has no allies. His followers often follow the dark art of necromancy, which he wholeheartedly supports. The Plaguebringer appears as a humanoid hunchback draped in tattered, decaying robes. Under his hood can be seen a very handsome face attached to the body of a rotting corpse. He is enemies with Tunare, Rodcet Nife, Karana, Mithaniel Marr, and Rallos Zek. He rules the Plane of Disease, which is dark and drippy with geysers of ooze and rivers of pus. The land itself looks, feels and even smells like decaying flesh, and is inhabited by all manner of evil creatures and undead. </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> <P>In the time of EverQuest one of his biggest followings was the bloodsabers. The Bloodsabers were made up of all sorts of human and half elf classes (shadow knight, warrior, cleric, necromancer, magician, enchanter, and wizards.) They lived in the sewers of Qeynos, where they had a temple dedicated to him. There are still bloodsabers in the Qeynos sewers today, though im not sure if their temple is still around. Their main enemy was the temple of life in Qeynos, and the god of that temple Rodcet Nife (god of healing) - and the temple of thunder in Qeynos (Karana, god of storms).</P> <P>At one point the bloodsabers wanted to spread a plague from Qeynos to a place called High Hold, they would brand themselves with runes so they could not contract the plague they were spreading. However, their work was sloppy and they were not able to do this. The one leading this mission was cought and killed. As revenge the bloodsabers put a lesser plague on the Karanas (what's now the thundering steepes and some antonica), which was eventually stopped by the paladin/cleric orders of Qeynos. </P></DIV>

Simi
11-28-2004, 06:15 AM
<DIV>Ahh how I miss the days being in the planes of karana</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV><EM>You have a runny nose</EM></DIV> <DIV><EM></EM> </DIV> <DIV><EM>Your eyes are dry</EM></DIV>

Kamimura
11-28-2004, 08:38 AM
<DIV>Good times. :smileytongue: :smileyhappy:</DIV>

Kindler
11-30-2004, 01:24 AM
<DIV>And who could forget the lusty cries of, "THE SWARM IS COMING!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!" I saw a swarm the other day on Antonica and I 'bout wet my pants remembering those days.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Arana, Wood Elven Druid</DIV> <DIV>Fawn, Dark Elven Sorceror</DIV>