Zeal
11-16-2004, 06:25 AM
<DIV><STRONG>Next Chapter Please!!! Enough Said....</STRONG></DIV>

KingKron
11-16-2004, 10:10 PM
<DIV>Yes is this ever going to come?</DIV>

Mastrrob
06-29-2006, 11:51 PM
<DIV>CHAPTER 3 IS OUT!</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Short and sweet!  But what does this mean for Norrath and Zeb now?  Gods return to keep his knowledge secret?  What does everyone think?</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Zass Razorscales</DIV> <DIV>70 Necromancer Mistmoore</DIV><p>Message Edited by Mastrrob on <span class=date_text>06-29-2006</span> <span class=time_text>01:34 PM</span>

Cusashorn
06-30-2006, 12:25 AM
<DIV><A href="http://everquest2.station.sony.com/adventures/fallendynasty/" target=_blank>http://everquest2.station.sony.com/adventures/fallendynasty/</A></DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Quick link to anyone who wants to read Chapter 3, of how the adventurers defeated Chel'Drak, and how Zeb finally remembers everything.</DIV>

DreamerClou
06-30-2006, 12:46 AM
Necro post much??

Cusashorn
06-30-2006, 12:49 AM
<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> DreamerCloud9 wrote:<BR> Necro post much??<BR> <HR> </BLOCKQUOTE> <P><BR>Woah holy crap. You're right. This thread is from 2004. wow. Well alright. At least it applies to Fallen Dynasty now.</P>

DreamerClou
06-30-2006, 12:52 AM
rofl, thanks for the fallen dynasty link though, didn't know the third chapter was up!

Mastrrob
06-30-2006, 12:55 AM
<P>ROFL i didnt see that... i knew there was a post about the lore from FD, and i didnt want to start a new one, so i picked the first one that was about chapters of lore. *edit* LOL i see what i did.  I hit last page instead of next page, so i got like one of the last pages period.</P> <P>Im more of a troller than a poster, but i couldnt let the 3rd page of lore go unseen.  </P> <P> </P> <P>Well, im still very curious to see what other people think the next step is going to be.  Zeb has some very powerful information, that we all know the gods dont want the people to have.</P> <P> </P> <P>Zass Razorscales</P> <P>70 Necromancer Mistmoore</P><p>Message Edited by Mastrrob on <span class=date_text>06-29-2006</span> <span class=time_text>02:45 PM</span>

Siufu
06-30-2006, 01:02 AM
Where is the old man Zhen Mei? Do we see him in the fourth floor of the tower? (Currently I am still stuck at the third floor) Or do we see him at the end of Nizara?<div></div>

Themaginator
06-30-2006, 01:17 AM
hes on the fourth floor.  what could thia all mean? do you thik that zeb will invoke the anger of the god's again? this a big event!  the herald of the nine will return now  whatever they are....maybe we will see them soon<div></div>

IrishWonder
06-30-2006, 10:20 AM
<P>I think they waited until Chel`Drak was finally beaten to add the last chapter. That's what they did with Splitpaw (the last chapter there wasn't added until Ascendance was the first to beat Faroth`Mal) and Bloodline Chronicles (T`Haen). We tried and tried to kill Chel`Drak for a world first... he's a beast and a half. Gratz to NPU for getting there first :smileywink:</P> <P>I'm really hoping that Zeb gets to give us his knowledge this time around, though I kinda think that he'll remember what happened last time, and choose to keep the information secret on his own... without having the Gods force him to keep his mouth shut :smileyvery-happy: I imagine he didn't have a very good time locked up in the Plane of Time forever.</P>

RPZip
06-30-2006, 06:37 PM
Well... here's the thing. I got the impression from the lore regarding the EQ1/EQ2 split that in the timeline of EQ2 Druzzil Ro didn't time-warp the adventurers back to before they romped through the Plane of Time and trashed the God's avatars. In the EQ2 timeline, the mortals suceeded in freeing Zeb... but what happened afterwards remains to be seen. He may have volunteered to have his memories erased, or Zeb may have fled the area and gone into hiding.Completely speculative lore: After being freed from the Plane of Time by the mortal armies, Zeburox went into hiding, A few years ago, he either figured out what was going on with Luclin (namely, that it was being pushed closer to Norrath to serve as a massive piece of Shrapnel to destroy the planet) or finally decided to act on it, and went to the moon to attempt to stop it. He... kind of suceeded, since it detonated prematurely and instead of obliterating the entire planet it just severely messed it up. He either sacrificed his memory to prevent Norrath's destruction or he gave it to Chel'drak as a test for when mortals would rise again from the destruction that engulfed Norrath.<div></div>