PDA

View Full Version : Raid Debuff Stacking?

Mistletoes
01-19-2005, 09:16 PM
<DIV>I've seen people say that within the same group, two mystics cannot both stack the same debuffs on a single mob. I've seen some mention of a message that is received, without allowing the cast to begin (meaning, with no power cost), saying that the spell wouldn't have taken effect.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>What I'm wondering is whether the same holds true for a raid encounter mob. If shammy1 is in group1 and shammy2 is in group2, can they stack the same debuffs on the same mob? Anyone have any experience with it? Also, if you couldn't stack them, were you alerted by the same "no effect" style message?</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Thanks,</DIV> <DIV>Mistle</DIV>

Banditman
01-19-2005, 09:17 PM
<DIV>I'll try to make a point of being more observant of it next time we raid.</DIV>

Kege
01-21-2005, 12:09 AM
<DIV>Nope it wont stack, youll get the "This spell wont take effect" message, AND youll also get it for dots.... if another mystic casted it before you.... or is higher lvl its gonna overwrite yours... lame imo since i couldnt do a thing at that time,,,, only heal a lil and try nuking my [expletive ninja'd by Faarbot] off</DIV>