PDA

View Full Version : A good Piercing Weapon

B33FReap
01-18-2005, 09:25 AM
<DIV>I know this isn't EQ1 but hey aren't we supposed to be best with spears I have not seen one good spear with stats or high damage so far hammers are the best just wondering if anyone has seen anything good??</DIV>

BigDa
01-18-2005, 02:30 PM
<DIV>Nothing since the one we are given at 20th.  I keep Piercing skill maxed for the great day when I see one...</DIV>

BigDa
01-31-2005, 06:12 PM
<DIV>I found one!  A player-made spear on the black market (from Freeport)</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Although, at the moment I have a 2-hander staff equipped so I can't give you a link.</DIV>

Renn
02-02-2005, 07:43 AM
They all seem to be 2 handers, which ALL suck. Generally comparing equal level 2-handers to primary + offhanders, you get only about 90% of the hps/power if that, and maybe 60% of the stats. Most of the best 2 handers I've found around level 30ish have maybe 6 wisdom, with my primary plus offhand I have 11. Add that in to the loss of ac from a buckler if you're using that, and the loss of health/power.. and I just can't bring myself to use any of them at this level.

Chanliang
02-02-2005, 11:23 AM
<DIV>Well there is at least 2 better spears what you can wear at 20-21 I think, steel spear and javelin of brutality at least. At 24 there starts to be better quest weapons like starfall which is unfortunately crushing...</DIV>