PDA

View Full Version : Haero's Aura of Awareness

Bushwack
01-15-2005, 02:43 AM
<DIV> <DIV>Greetings All,</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Is this just a fun spell?  I cast it and it gives a colored glow around me and other casters in the group, but besides that, I don't know what it does.  Here is the description:  <U>40 - Haero's Aura of Awareness </U>- Allows the defiler to see beyond the realm of the living and use the eyes of the spirit realm. (yes, it says defiler but Mystics can use it. Whether it's a typo, or we aren't supposed to, I dunno)</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Thanks,</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>BW</DIV></DIV>

Aaldaaf
01-15-2005, 03:44 AM
<DIV>It's a toy spell but margianlly useful if you can't tell the healers in a pull by name and you need them killed first.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV>

Mystiq
01-15-2005, 04:26 AM
<DIV>Yep it's a good way to see who priest mobs are, they glow green as well (just make sure you have particles or whatever up so u can see it from a distance). Also, caster type mobs have a blue aura around them, and it's a good idea to take them out quickly if they have particularly nasty nukes or dots.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Regards,</DIV>