PDA

View Full Version : Healing Spells

lenam
01-12-2005, 06:37 PM
<DIV>Last night 1/11/05 I was doing some writs with my guild. For some reason none of my spells were working. Every time I cast a healing spell nothing would happen. The health bar would not go up. I am a lev 22 mystic & used every healing spell I have trying to get grp members health bar to go up.  I also always cast spectral ward on the tank before they pull. I notice this usually keeps their health up for about 30 sec. This did not work either. We all died 4 times last night. I felt like a really bad player. The last time I played (Sunday) she was a healing machine.</DIV> <DIV>Anyone else have this problem?</DIV>

Banditman
01-12-2005, 07:49 PM
<DIV>I would /bug it.</DIV>

bou
01-12-2005, 08:01 PM
I hadn't have this exact problem but I reguarly get bugs when having my tank targeted and trying to cast a dot, debuff or nuke. I can see that he has a mob targeted but I get "Target not grouped" message and have to retry and then it works.I also have had a bug when I had a mob targeted and wanted to heal or ward the person the mob was hitting. The heal and ward would go off as intended, the animation of a ward or heal would appear above/around the member of my group but nothing would happen. Since then, I never use a mob as a target to cast heal spells and always target my tank instead.

Banditman
01-12-2005, 08:04 PM
<DIV>I usually get that message right as a kill happens and before the tank has the chance to switch targets.</DIV>

bou
01-12-2005, 08:11 PM
Yeah, those times I know why it happens but it also happens in the middle of a fight when the mob arn't near dying. Might be lag I suppose, mobs go down pretty fast and if I lag 2-3secs that could explain it.