PDA

View Full Version : Mystic Wisdom items

Jays
01-11-2005, 01:35 PM
<DIV>Is it just me or is there a complete lack of Items out there that have wisdom as one of their beneficial stats? Head, shoulders and Hand slots seem to have Wisdom, Chest, Legs, feet, Forearms and wrist either have no wisdom at all or Int stats, even on our lvl 20 class Medium Armour!!!!! /boggle</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Please tell me it gets better at higher levels.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Ummari</DIV> <DIV>Lvl 27 Mystic</DIV> <DIV> </DIV>

bou
01-11-2005, 02:54 PM
All slots have their predefined modifers it seems. Head always will give +int and +wis, arms always +str and rings always +sta (im just guessing modifers here, but you get my point).All you can really do is get really good items for the slots that give +wis I guess.

Albori
01-11-2005, 05:07 PM
It's not completely true. The Rallosian Chest (sp) piece gives +12 wis so there are pieces out there in other slots that give +wis benefits.

BigDa
01-11-2005, 06:00 PM
<DIV>The stat bonuses on particular body slots vary depending on the type of armor.  There are wis bonus items out there for every slot, but you may have to have a mis-matched set to achieve the ideal wis set.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>There <EM>is</EM> an issue here, though, that may make it seem like there isn't any wis stuff for mystics:  there is <EM>much</EM> less medium armor with wis than there is light.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I regularly check for upgrades and I can easier get better wis and saves from light (druid) gear than from medium.  Perhaps because we shard medium armor with rogues/bards?</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I am currently wearing light armor for shoulders and wrists.  The medium armor with wis is feyiron which is WAY too expensive at the mo (on my server anyway).</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Do a /feedback on this issue.  I have.  *shrug* it's all you can do.</DIV>

Kalam
01-11-2005, 10:27 PM
<DIV>At lvl 32, I get a whopping 3 Power for every 1 Wis point.  Needless to say I'm not too broken up about gear lacking Wis ... yet.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV>

Aaldaaf
01-12-2005, 11:27 AM
<DIV>We out grow our gear so fast I wouldn't worry too much until you get in the 40s or have a lot of plat in the bank and have to spend some.  Hopefully with a few lucky drops and some quests you'll stay well enough equiped.   Oh, while scouts in the party do nice damage and escape is great, they do suck since they are always rolling for our armor.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV>